Red Line / Brown Line
Wednesday, November 28, 2012
Local Long Distance:
- You know when you're seeing someone really nice, but it takes you over an hour just to get to their neighborhood? This event was designed to squash that nonsense.
- Everyone at this event was CTA friendly. Because who has a car in Chicago? What are we, millionaires?!
- Presenters broke the ice with what stop they live near, what their favorite neighborhood haunts are, and then laughter/drinking ensued for most of the night.
- Cabs and Ubers can get expensive, y'all.
- Everyone kept asking when we're going to do a blue liners event.
Read more about the original inspiration behind this event on our blog.